Who Should Enter
Anyone involved with marketing or merchandising products in-store or online.
- Consumer goods manufacturers
- P-O-P design firms
- Package design firms
- Advertising, marketing and sales promotion agencies
- Path-to-purchase companies including: digital, mobile, coupons, events, sampling and other media
- Consumer engagement/retail technology providers
Why You Should Enter
Because you've earned a moment in the spotlight! Get the recognition you deserve for your best work.
- All finalists may display their work and gain exposure in front of thousands of brand marketers, agency creatives and retail executives in the Design of the Times Gallery at the Path to Purchase Expo, taking place in November 2020.
- All entries get a chance to impress the judges – more than 60 senior-level shopper marketing executives from major CPG companies, retailers and agencies will be reviewing the entries.
- Award-winning programs will also be showcased in the pages of Path to Purchase IQ and prominently featured on p2pi.org.
- Earn bragging rights as an "award-winning" design firm, agency or P-O-P supplier. Clients will like that!
- See how your work compares to the work of your peers.
What You Should Enter
Submit your most outstanding activation, display or campaign. The most common entries are:
- Counter units (permanent or temporary)
- Freestanding displays
- In-line/gondola displays
- Digital banner ads
- Mobile solutions
- Digital signage
- Interactive displays
- Retailer website brand pages & emails
A total of four (4) distinctions will be awarded in each Award Category: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum in addition one (1) Best of the Times will be awarded(each a “Prize”). In addition, relevant winners that were activated through specific retail channels may also be named "Progressive Grocer Activation of the Year," "Convenience Store News Activation of the Year"; or “Drug Store News Activation of the Year" in conjunction with Path to Purchase Institute’s sister publications.
Each prize is an industry accolade; there is no retail value for any prize. Exact details of each prize will be determined by the sole discretion of the Institute. Any additional expense incurred by a winner in accepting a prize will NOT be reimbursed by the Institute.
Leading consumer product marketers and retail executives will judge each entry on how well it achieved its primary objective and how well it executed the 4C's of Effective In-Store & Digital Activation criteria:
- Command attention
- Connect with the shopper
- Convey information
- Close the sale