Who Should Enter
Anyone involved with marketing or merchandising products in-store or online.
- Consumer goods manufacturers
- P-O-P design firms
- Package design firms
- Advertising, marketing and sales promotion agencies
- Digital marketing practitioners including: mobile, coupons, events, sampling consumer engagement and other media operators and providers
Why You Should Enter
Because you've earned a moment in the spotlight! Get the recognition you deserve for your best work.
- All finalists may display their work and gain exposure in front of thousands of brand marketers, agency creatives and retail executives in the Design of the Times Gallery at the Path to Purchase Expo, taking place in November 2020.
- All entries get a chance to impress the judges – more than 60 senior-level shopper marketing executives from major CPG companies, retailers and agencies will be reviewing the entries.
- Award-winning programs will also be showcased in the pages of Path to Purchase IQ and prominently featured on p2pi.org.
- Earn bragging rights as an "award-winning" design firm, agency or P-O-P supplier. Clients will like that!
- See how your work compares to the work of your peers.
What You Should Enter
Submit your most outstanding shopper marketing activations. The most common entries are:
- Counter units (permanent or temporary)
- Freestanding displays
- In-line/gondola displays
- Digital banner ads
- Mobile solutions
- Digital signage
- Interactive displays
- Retailer website brand pages & emails
Leading consumer product marketers and retail executives will judge each entry on how well it achieved its primary objective and how well it executed the 4C's of Effective In-Store & Digital Activation criteria:
- Command attention
- Connect with the shopper
- Convey information
- Close the sale
What does it cost?
Entries submitted and paid for on or before Friday, February 14, 2020 at 11:59 PM CDT:
- Path to Purchase Institute Member: $499 per entry
- Path to Purchase Expo exhibitors: $499 per entry
- Non-Members: $599 per entry
Entries submitted between Friday, February 15, 2020 at 11:59 PM CDT and Friday February 21, 2020 at 11:59 PM CDT:
- Path to Purchase Institute Member: $599 per entry
- Path to Purchase Expo exhibitors: $599 per entry
- Non-Members: $699.00 per entry
In-store display entries requiring 110-volt electricity (for on-site presentation): add an additional $95 per entry.
All fees are non-refundable, including those for disqualified or withdrawn entries. Entries received after the contest deadline will not be returned and fees will not be refunded. Entrants are responsible for all arrangements and expenses arising out of their submission, including shipping costs, set-up fees and labor.
Have questions? Contact Us