If you are an executive who works for a consumer goods manufacturer, retailer or agency and are interested in reviewing some of the best in-store and digital activations while mingling with other like-minded executives, please join us as a Design of the Times judge.
As a Design of the Times judge, you'll be treated to:
- Recognition for you and your company in marketing materials throughout the year.
- Complimentary two-day conference package to the Path to Purchase Expo
- Networking opportunities during all judging activities and gatherings.
- Exclusive, in-depth exposure to the best retail marketing and merchandising programs that are being conducted in the U.S.
- Participation in a proprietary research study that will identify the common characteristics of award-winning retail activation programs and present best practices for the industry to follow. Judges will receive advanced copies of the research study, which will be presented at P2PX.
Judging Takes Place in Two Phases:
Round 1: Will take place during the Path to Purchase Summit in Chicago in May 2020.
During Round 1 judging, leading consumer product manufacturers, agencies and retailers will review several entries in various categories and then score each one according to how well it executes the 4C's of Effective In-Store Activation. These scores determine the finalist entries which will be judged for a second time during Round 2 judging.
Round 2: Takes place at the Path to Purchase Expo in November 2020
During Round 2 judging, leading consumer product manufacturers, agencies and retailers will review the actual entries that are set up and displayed in the Design of the Times Gallery on the show floor of the Path to Purchase Expo. Only programs earning Gold designation during Round 1 will be judged during Round 2, in order to determine the Platinum and Best of the Times honorees.
Yes, I am a consumer goods industry retailer, agency or retailer executive and I'd like to be a Design of the Times Judge!
Note: A limit of 2 (two) agency executives per company will be accepted to participate as a Design of the Times judges.
Sign up today to help decide the best in-store marketing and merchandising programs and digital activations of the year. We ask that you do your best to commit to both rounds of judging. Do you have a colleague who fits the bill for this fun and important responsibility? Encourage them to sign up as well!
Have questions about judging? Contact us