If you are an executive who works for a consumer goods manufacturer, retailer or agency and are interested in reviewing some of the best in-store and digital activations while mingling with other like-minded executives, please join us as a Design of the Times judge.
As a Design of the Times judge, you'll be treated to:
- Recognition for you and your company in marketing materials throughout the year.
- Complimentary all-access conference package to i3 event (for round-one judging) or the Path to Purchase Expo (for round-two judging).
- Networking opportunities during all judging activities and gatherings.
- Exclusive, in-depth exposure to the best retail marketing and merchandising programs that are being conducted in the U.S.
- Participation in a proprietary research study that will identify the common characteristics of award-winning retail activation programs and present best practices for the industry to follow. Judges will receive advanced copies of the research study, which will be presented at P2PX.
Judging Takes Place in Two Phases:
Round 1: Will take place during the i3 event in Chicago in May 5-7, 2020.
During Round 1 judging, executives from leading consumer product, agencies and retailers will review multiple entries in various categories and then score each one according to how well it meets objectives and executes the 4C's of Effective In-Store Activation. These scores determine the finalist entries that will be judged for a second time during Round 2 judging.
Round 2: Takes place at the Path to Purchase Expo in November 2020
During Round 2 judging, executives from leading consumer product manufacturers, agencies and retailers will review the actual entries that are set up and displayed in the Design of the Times Gallery on the show floor of the Path to Purchase Expo. Only programs earning Gold designation during Round 1 will be judged during Round 2, in order to determine the Platinum and Best of the Times honorees.
Yes, I am a consumer goods, agency or retailer executive and I'd like to be a Design of the Times Judge!
Note: A limit of two (2) agency executives per agency will be accepted to participate as Design of the Times judges. (There is no limit on participation from consumer goods or retailer companies.)
Sign up today to help decide the best in-store marketing and merchandising programs and digital activations of the year. Do you have a colleague who fits the bill for this fun and important responsibility? Encourage them to sign up as well!
Have questions about judging? Contact us